Energy Trading Week Americas
October 26-27, 2023 | Texas, USA
JW Marriott Houston by The Galleria
Energy markets in North America face a period of unprecedented change. Calls to reduce the industry’s carbon footprint have grown stronger, throwing the challenges of achieving ambitious targets into sharp relief. The Inflation Reduction Act has fueled a renewable energy gold rush, incentivizing new technologies and carbon-reduction strategies. Meanwhile, market volatility, inflation and an uncertain geopolitical landscape continue to throw uncertainty into the mix.
Energy Trading Week Americas is the only industry event that looks at the entire trade lifecycle, with 4 content tracks that exploring areas of commonality across all energy sectors, including:
- Energy Trading Risk Summit: Exploring the tools and tactics that leading risk practitioners are implementing, allowing their organizations to survive and thrive in challenging times.
- Trading Digitalization: An in-depth look at ETRM, AI and Machine Learning, Blockchain, RPA and the challenges inherent in aligning a company’s people, business objectives and technological solutions.
- Renewables & Battery Storage Market Dynamics: New markets mean new methods to manage complex new market challenges. Find out how leading companies are managing their trading and risk strategies in these markets.
- Plenary Sessions: Gain insight from senior executives discussing the big-picture issues facing our industry.
NEW FOR 2023:
- Singing a New Tune: This year’s event will strike a chord with attendees, as all sessions will be musically themed, with session named for or referencing song titles.
- Gala Dinner: Join your colleagues from across the industry for an elegant evening of food, drink and entertainment!
- Co-Located New Event – Environmental Markets Week Americas: This unique event will focus on the realities of incorporating a carbon trading program into traditional energy commodity portfolio. What should trading companies expect from regulators, banks/lenders and shareholders in terms of environmental initiatives, and what does this mean for “traditional” trading groups?
Do you work for an energy trading company? You may qualify for a complimentary VIP pass. There is a limited inventory of these passes, and they are being distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t miss this chance to participate in the commercial trading event of 2023 – as our guest! Submit your application today!
We are pleased to announce the launch of ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS WEEK AMERICAS, which will be co-located with Energy Trading Week Americas. This unique event will focus on the realities of incorporating a carbon trading program into traditional energy commodity portfolio. What should trading companies expect from regulators, banks/lenders and shareholders in terms of environmental initiatives, and what does this mean for “traditional” trading groups?
On-Site Parking: Hourly $4.33 / Daily $29
Off-Site Parking Parking in the Sage lot
adjacent to Walgreens .1 Miles
NEED A HOTEL?
Due to unprecedented demand we have sold out of our block, however rooms are still available on site at the public rate.
Alternatively there are plenty of other hotels nearby, we recommend utilising booking.com or a similar comparison page to find the best prices.